High Performance Sport Driving with Proformance Racing School Instructors
Drive Pacific Raceways’ historic 2.25-mile road course in your own car! This course is designed to improve your street survival driving skills and advanced car control techniques while exposing you to the thrill and excitement of high performance driving.
Drivers are grouped according to vehicle type and skill level and include: Novice, Season Sport Driver, Race Car Open Wheel, and Race Car Closed Wheel (a Kart group will be made with a min. of 10 karts present).
- Brakes should be in excellent condition
- Tires good condition, adequate tread depth, and no “plug repair” to punctures
- Seat belts must be present and functional for both driver and passenger seats
- Soft top cars must have roll-bar or pop-up roll-over hoop
All participants must wear approved (Snell 2005 rated) helmets during road course driving experiences. If you don’t have your own we have helmets available free of charge (Novice students will be required to wear school helmets). Lightweight and close-fitting clothing is recommended, along with thin soft-soled shoes for maximum pedal “feel.” Some walking over loose terrain will be required. Please bring a lunch, snack, and water.
Reduced Winter Rate!
$225 per Car & Driver (Normally $555)
Additional drivers in the same car $100 per person (not available for the Novice program).
Spectators are FREE
Registration opens at 7:30 a.m.
Mandatory driver’s meeting at 8:30 a.m.
Track time 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* Course is staffed with Safety Team and Flag Marshals. NO passengers allowed in vehicles with the exceptions of instructors. Please call (253) 639-5927 with any questions you may have.