- Walk 1000 feet with John Force (8/20/2017)
John Harold Force (born May 4, 1949 in Bell Gardens, California) is an American NHRA drag racer. He is a 16-time Funny Car champion driver and a 20-time champion car owner. Force owns and drives for John Force Racing (JFR). He is one of the most dominant drag racers in the sport with 144 career victories.
- Top 10 Northwest National photos with Jerry Foss (8/20/2017)
Jerry Foss, NHRA photographer, shares his picks for the top photos from the Northwest Nationals in Seattle with Lewis Bloom from the Wally Parks NHRA Studio.
- 2017 was a RECORD-SMASHING Funny Car weekend in Seattle (8/20/2017)
Nine of the top 10 Funny Car runs in history happened at Pacific Raceways in Seattle!
- Steve Torrence holds the provisional No. 1 in Seattle (8/20/2017)
Steve Torrence piloted his dragster to a 3.791-second run at 324.75 mph at the 30th annual NHRA Northwest Nationals at Pacific Raceways in Seattle.
- Robert Hight takes the No. 1 qualifier in Seattle in 2017 (8/20/2017)
Robert Hight powered to the Funny Car No. 1 qualifying position Saturday at the 30th annual NHRA Northwest Nationals at Pacific Raceways.
- How a Top Fuel Dragster Works (8/20/2017)
- Antron Brown races to the points lead with his win in Seattle in 2017 (8/12/2017)
Antron Brown piloted his dragster to the Top Fuel victory Sunday at the 30th annual NHRA Northwest Nationals at Pacific Raceways.
Brown took down Terry McMillen with a 3.776-second pass at 326.48 mph in his Matco Tools dragster during the final round. He earned his fourth victory of the season and second in three events. With the victory, he takes over the Top Fuel points lead.
- NHRA NW Nationals▼
- Drag Strip▼
- Road Course▼
- NHRA NW Nationals
- Drag Strip
- Road Course