Pacific Motorsports Park is a multi-phased development at legendary Pacific Raceways in Kent, WA. Phase 1 of the project began a review process with King County in January 2018. Ground preparation for the first 40,000 square foot buildings began in 2020 with the anticipation that the first building will be available in 2021.
Phase 1 of the Motorsports Park will include garage space beginning at 1,250 square feet with sizes ranging to 40,000 square feet and are ideal for racers, car enthusiasts, and businesses. The park will also house the Pacific Innovation Center for innovation companies and start-ups in the automotive industry.
For rental information, please contact Pacific Raceways at (253) 639-5927.
- Pacific Innovation Center and Motorsports Park Breaks Ground (8/24/2021) - Pacific Raceways Groundbreaking Ceremony for $200M Expansion PutsSpotlight on New Pacific Innovation Center Aug. 19, 2021 (KENT, Wash) –On the heels of celebrating 60 years of heart stopping racing, the multi-purpose raceway officially broke ground on the extensive expansion plans which begins with the 25M buildout of the Pacific Innovation Center (PIC) and Pacific Motorsports Park... learn more
- Pacific Motorsports Park Building Project Update (8/24/2018) - Pacific Raceways has begun work on Pacific Motorsports Park, a multi-phased commercial development, at the Pacific Raceways complex. Phase 1 of the project includes 200,000 square feet of garage and commercial space on the 40-acres close to the main paddock and pit area of the race course. While excavation work continues into 2021, Covid-19 has... learn more
- Track Improvements to Follow Project Occupancy (1/5/2018) - (KENT, Wash) – Pacific Raceways’ new development project of 205,000 square feet of garage space will lead to $2 million of improvements to the iconic multi-purpose race track. The building project, which has been submitted to King County, is in the review phase with an anticipated construction date of this summer. “We have some significant... learn more
- 2018 Project Development Details (1/3/2018) - Phase 1 of Pacific Raceways’ 2018 development project will include 200,000 square feet of garage and commercial space. The project will be located at the south end of Parking Lot “C” which is a 40-acre grass field on the north end of the property and adjacent to the entry road. The full site plan is... learn more
- Building Project Filed with County (12/22/2017) - (KENT, Wash) – Pacific Raceways’ submittal to build 200,000 square feet of garage and commercial shop space has been accepted by King County. The raceway received a Notice of Complete Application yesterday from the county clearing the way for the review process to begin. The notice by the county starts the time period for permit... learn more
- PACIFIC MOTORSPORTS PARK PACIFIC INNOVATION CENTER (5/26/2016) - Download PDF For Lease Information, Please Contact: MILT REIMERS First Vice President +1 206 442 2712 email@example.com