Fans purchasing tickets to the 2022 Flav-R-Pac NHRA Northwest Nationals need to be aware that the Office of the Governor for the State of Washington has issued Proclamation 21-16.1 regarding Large Event COVID-19 Vaccine Verification.
The Proclamation requires that any individual 12 years of age or older MUST provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative result from an FDA-approved molecular (e.g., PCR) or antigen COVID-19 test performed on a specimen collected from an individual within 72 hours preceding the individual’s attendance an provide proof thereof.
This order is effective from November 15, 2021 and will continue until the state of emergency, issued on February 29, 2020, is rescinded.
Acceptable Proof of Full Vaccination Against COVID-19
Individuals must provide proof that they have been fully vaccinated by an original, copy or photo of one of the following:
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Record Card;
- Documentation of vaccination from a health care provider or electronic health record;
- State immunization information system record that may include a Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination or QR code from MyIRMobile, a Washington Department of Health partner website for immunization records, or QR code made available by the Washington Department of Health; or
- For an individual who was vaccinated outside of the United States, a reasonable equivalent of any of the above.
Acceptable Proof of a Negative COVID-19 Test Result
Individuals must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result by presenting the original, a copy, or a photo of a document or other communication from the test provider or laboratory that shows:
- The first and last names of the individual tested;
- The type of test performed (must be molecular or antigen);
- The date the specimen was collected (must be within 72 hours preceding the individual’s participation or attendance of the event; and
- A negative result.
Personal attestation is not an acceptable form of proof of negative COVID-19 test result.
You can read the full Proclamation on large event COVID-19 vaccine verification here.