2024 NHRA Northwest Nationals
Pacific Raceways is pleased to offer several VIP options for the Annual NHRA Northwest Nationals event including individual upgrades, and hosting for corporate or private events.
Contact Pacific Raceways at (253) 639-5927 to learn more and make your reservations or email Kimberly Cross at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just looking for a few tickets? NHRA Northwest Nationals tickets can be purchased online.
Upgraded fan hospitality options for the 2024 NHRA Northwest Nationals includes the always popular Finish Line Club located pit-side at the 1,000-foot Top Fuel and Funny Car finish line stripe and on the newly redesigned Tower patio and platform.
Finish Line Club: Located under the big top convention tent on the pit-side of the dragstrip, the Finish Line Club seats 250 guests each day. Fans can split time between their grandstand seats and the Finish Line Club, where you can cool down with complimentary water and soda as well as lunch in the shaded tent. Finish Line Club fans have access to a private bar and private restrooms. The Finish Line Club opens at 12 noon on Friday, 10 a.m. on Saturday and 9 a.m. on Sunday. Tickets to the Finish Line Club are $75 per day and are purchased in addition to your great seat.
Tower Table Seating: New for 2024 is a restructured seating plan for outside the iconic Pacific Raceways Tower. All tables seat four spectators and include food and beverage, private washrooms and a cash bar. All tables come with one Tower Parking Pass. Every Table guest receives two food options per day, one lighter and one main.
Tier 1 Tables are located on the front row patio on the East Side of the Tower with a direct view of both the staging lanes and starting line. The only other place closer to the action in on the dragstrip itself! A 3-day table is $3,700.
Tier 2 Tables are located on the upper level of the patio on the East Side of the Tower. We’ve added tables to the space that was previously known as Club Nitro! These tables offer unparalleled views of the action both in the staging lanes and down track. A 3-day table is $3,500.
Tier 3 Tables are located on the west side of the tower on the 3-level platform and put fans above the starting line with views of the dragstrip and Jumbotron Television. A 3-day table is $3,000, Friday only is $1,025 and Saturday or Sunday only is $1,300 per day.
The Launch Club Standing Room Only: NEW THIS YEAR! The Launch Club is a great compliment to your General Admission or Reserved seat. Positioned directly behind the Start Line fence, just 35-feet from the Drag Strip, this area offers a one-of-a-kind view that is ideal for spectators who are 5 feet and taller ensuring you catch all of the action. The Launch Club ticket is $100 and must be purchased in addition to your grandstand seat. Launch Club guests will have the same food and beverage options as Table guests including access to a private bar and restrooms.
Take your work group to the NHRA Northwest Nationals and enjoy discounted tickets, unmatched food and beverage and premium hospitality service including VIP parking (limited number available). Pacific Raceways trackside hospitality features corporate tents provided by Grand Event Rentals and are configured to your specifications.
Group Sales Discounted Tickets
Get your friends together and have a weekend at the NHRA Northwest Nationals with discounted tickets! Prices are based on the number of tickets and the day(s) you attend.
Gold and Silver Motorhomes
Pacific Raceways offers reserved participant Motorhome & RV parking for the NHRA Northwest Nationals event. Sit back and relax while watching the race in the comfort of your Motor Home or RV!
RV spaces are dry – there are no electrical or water hook-ups. Garbage receptacles and portable restrooms are provided throughout the Motorhome participant area.
Check-in begins the Thursday before the event at noon. Motorhome check-in is located at gate 5, by the Motocross track on the SW side of the facility.
Check-out is no later than noon the Monday following the event.
Any vehicle or person without the proper credentials will be refused entry.
For more information email us at Kimberlyc@pacificraceways.com
Gold RV Spots: Includes Two GA 3-Day Passes
Gold RV Spots are located along the fence-line of the drag strip starting before the 1,000-foot mark.
Gold spots are 30’ x 50’ maximum in size and are individually marked off and reserved. Spots start at #1 and go through #50 and are renewed on an annual basis. New contracts will begin at the last available spot.
Gold RV Spots are $1,200 for the weekend and includes two full event GA tickets – a $300 value – daily event admission tickets must be purchased for additional guests.
Silver RV Spots: Includes One GA 3-Day Pass
Silver RV Spots are located directly behind the Gold RV area, starting at approximately the 1,000-foot mark. This area accommodates up to 30 MH/RV’s.
Silver spots are between 20′ x 50′ and 30′ x 50′ – guests are parked in the order they arrive.
Each spot is $950 for the weekend, and includes one full event GA ticket – a $150 value – daily event admission tickets must be purchased for each guest.
COUNTY RULES, FIRE CODES & SAFETY:
• RV spots may not exceed 30’x50’. Only one recreational vehicle per spot.
• All recreational vehicles, awnings, tents, and vehicles must be fully contained within the maximum 30’x50’ space and maintain a minimum of 10ft between each structure including pop-up tents. Canopies and awnings cannot be touching.
• A 20ft fire line must be maintained at all times. Please help us keep the roadway clear.
• Open fire pits (including gas), campfires, and charcoal barbecues are strictly prohibited. Propane barbecues on a framework/stand (not directly on the ground) are permitted.
• Portable generators need to be located a min. of 5ft in the front or rear of all vehicles and may not be placed between recreational vehicles.
• All recreational vehicles must be fully contained. No exceptions. No camping tents are permitted.
• Recreational Vehicles altered for additional viewing purposes must meet the King County Building Code Requirements.
• Swimming pools of any size are strictly prohibited on property.
• No track crossing during Pro runs.
• Sunday will be closed for most of the day – be sure to arrive before 10am.
CREDENTIALS / TICKETS:
• Upon check-in, each contract holder will receive a complimentary 3-day general admission pass, a recreational vehicle sticker and an auxiliary vehicle sticker.
• All additional guests (adults and children) will be required to purchase event admission tickets. Please pre-purchase all your event tickets by Tuesday, 7/18, as there will not be ticket sales at the Motorhome entry. All pre-purchased tickets will be available at Motorhome Check-In.
• Please affix vehicle credentials to the lower left of the driver’s side windshield. Your RV and support/tow vehicle must be contained within your designated space.
• Wristbands will be issued individually at check-in for contract holder and their specified guests and must be worn at all times.
• Each motorhome space can only have a total of 6 people, including the contract holder.
EVENING WEEKEND ACCESS:
• For security purposes, gate 5 (where you will initially check-in) will only be open during Guest Services hours above. You will need to utilize Gate 1 for all after hours event entry and exiting.
• Your support vehicle pass must be affixed to the vehicle and wristband on all guests who enter after hours.
• Any vehicle or person without the proper credentials will be refused entry.
All general event & facility rules must be obeyed at all times.
Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited inside the facility. Pets are not permitted. All trash must be disposed of in the receptacles provided. There is no guaranteed septic removal and/or fresh water services. No dumping on property. Quiet time is from 11pm – 6am each day.