SWIFT TOOL ET BRACKET RACE
May 30 @ 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm
2020 Swift Tool Summit Racing Series 05/30
ET Drag Race
Featuring Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman, Motorcycle, High School
Food Concessions, Clean Permanent Restrooms, Pro Shop with Souvenirs
Pacific Raceways is in compliance with local, state and federal guidelines. Information on Pacific Raceways’ Health Protection Plan, which will be followed, is available here.
Here are some bullet points of the HPP to follow.
Pacific Raceways has developed a Health Protection Plan to ensure that its racers, track partners and fans remain safe as restrictions for gatherings ease and the track resumes operation as part of its Re-Engagement to Racing Plan. This plan is dynamic and likely to change during the course of the Raceway’s engagement plan…. read more
- Participant, crew or others may be required to undergo a health screening before entering
- If you are sick stay home; If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 remain home a minimum of two weeks
- Payment is in advance. There will be no Tech Cards or Crew Tickets sold at the gate
- This is a NON-SPECTATOR event. Crew is to be kept to a minimum
- A minimum of four parking spaces is required between pits
- Social distancing rules will be in effect, 6 feet minimum in lines or in groups
- Masks must be worn at all times when outside of your pit area
- Grandstands are closed until further notice
- A minimum of three car lengths must be observed in technical inspection; no crew members at tech inspection and driver may be asked to step away from car while it is being inspected; driver must wear a mask
- A minimum of one car length separation in staging lanes; drivers must remain in cars; crew must wear masks
- Alternating staging lanes will be used
- Crew members are ONLY allowed if they are from the same household and arrive in the same vehicle.
- No golf carts parked in front of Grandstand E or Fall National Lanes for viewing; golf carts are to be used only for vehicle towing
- Tower suites, announcer room, and race control are off limits
- No overnight camping
Please consult the Raceway’s HPP for more details.
Home of the GUARNTEED PAYOUT!
$3,270 in Prize Money!!
Racer Info: NHRA Tech Rules Apply…..Drivers May Enter Multiple Classes; Class Rules Apply…..Drivers and Crew in Restricted Area MUST Sign Waiver in Pro Shop for Wristband…..Listen to PA System or 540 AM for Racer Information
Alcohol, Drugs, Weapons, and Colors are PROHIBITED. Pacific Raceways reserves the right to search vehicles upon entering the facility and to deny admission.
More Information Available at (253) 639-5927