Greetings Race Fans!
We know that there is a lot of concern about COVID-19. Pacific Raceways has been reviewing the King County Department of Public Health, Washington State and CDC information on a daily basis. We have also spoken directly with the King County Department of Public Health. We would like to touch on several points to help our fans, racers and customers understand what steps we are taking to prevent the spread of any germs at our facility.
Our facilities team has increased their efforts to clean and sanitize all public surfaces before, during and after events. Our concessionaire has also increased their diligence with hand hygiene and sanitizing all food prep and cooking surfaces and counters. In addition, our ticketing staff will be practicing safe contact with our customers.
The CDC guidelines state most of respiratory illness is not COVID-19, however If you or another household member is experiencing cold or flu symptoms, please stay home. Likewise, if you or another household member have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home.
People can help protect themselves from respiratory illness by following these everyday preventive actions:
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow, then wash hands afterwards.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
· Maintain a six-foot distance from anyone coughing or sneezing.
· Disinfect surfaces frequently.
The health and wellness of you and our staff is of the utmost importance. We will continue to monitor COVID-19 updates and communicate with our customers and staff if things change. We look forward to seeing you at The Place to Race!
Pacific Raceways Staff