The Pacific Raceways’ drag strip hosts drag racing from March to October with over 50 dates from local grassroots racing to the NHRA Northwest Nationals! The racing season is anchored by the Swift Tool ET Series that features an 13-race season point series for Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman and Motorcycle with the LARGEST GUARANTEED PAYOUTS in the Northwest. Other race series includes the Olympic Iron Works 7-race program for motorcycles and Sound Diesel Performance 7-race program for diesel trucks on select Wednesday nights; the K&D Autowerks Junior Drag Race Series; Super Saturday 4 race series for the Lucas Oil class cars; and the Air Force Reserve High School Drag Race Series. See the Drag Schedule for more information.
Pacific Raceways is an NHRA — sanctioned track.
DRAG RACING NEWS
- 2018 NHRA NW Nationals Ticket Info (1/3/2018)
- 2018 Drag Schedule (12/8/2017)
- Familiar Sponsor for Jr. Dragsters in 2018 (12/7/2017)
- Sizzle Added to ET Drag Series for 2018 (12/5/2017)
DRAG RACING RESULTS
Results will be posted after each event.
- Results August 12th – Swift Tool ET, Barcelones Truck Town Super Saturday, K&D Autowerks Juniors, High School (8/18/2017)
- Results August 11th – Swift Tool ET, K&D Autowerks Juniors, High School (8/12/2017)
- Results July 29th – Swift Tool ET, K&D Autowerks Juniors, Super Saturday (8/12/2017)
- Results July 28 – GoodGuys (7/31/2017)