The Pacific Raceways’ drag strip hosts drag racing from March to October with over 50 dates from local grassroots racing to the NHRA Northwest Nationals! The racing season is anchored by the Swift Tool ET Series that features an 13-race season point series for Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman and Motorcycle with the LARGEST GUARANTEED PAYOUTS in the Northwest. Other race series includes the Olympic Iron Works 7-race program for motorcycles and Sound Diesel Performance 7-race program for diesel trucks on select Wednesday nights; the K&D Autowerks Junior Drag Race Series; Super Saturday 4 race series for the Lucas Oil class cars; and the Air Force Reserve High School Drag Race Series. See the Drag Schedule for more information.
Pacific Raceways is an NHRA — sanctioned track.
DRAG RACING NEWS
- Official Golf Cart Sponsor Signed (1/30/2019)
- Swift Tool Renews Drag Series for 2019; Guaranteed Payout (1/26/2019)
- Cornwell Tools to sponsor Jr. Drag Race Series and High School Drags (12/14/2018)
- Raceway Swag for Sale (12/13/2018)
DRAG RACING RESULTS
Results will be posted after each event.
- Results 10/13 – West Coast Grudge (10/15/2018)
- Results 8-24 – Swift Tool ET #13, EF-65 Junior #12, Dave Barcelons Truck Town Super Saturday, King of the Track (8/29/2018)
- Results 8-22 – Olympic Iron Works Motorcycle (8/29/2018)
- Results 8-24 – Car Club, EF-65 Juniors (8/25/2018)